1 DAY REFRESHER SITE SUPERVISORS’ SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME (SSSTS)
Next Swindon Dates
- May 30
- July 31
- September 20
- December 5
This one-day course will reinforce and update your knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
From £195 +VAT (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and lunch/refreshments)
Possible CITB grants available.