5 DAY FULL SMSTS CITB COURSE
Next Swindon Dates
- May 8
- June 12
- July 10
- August 7
- September 11
- October 9
- November 6
- November 30
This is a five-day course which provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
Build UK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on Build UK sites.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.
From £545 +VAT (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and lunch/refreshments)
Possible CITB grants available.