2 DAY REFRESHER SMSTS CITB COURSE
Next Swindon Dates
- April 11
- June 19
- August 30
- September 11
- October 23
This two-day course aims to refresh your understanding of your key responsibilities and accountability for site safety, health, welfare and the environment, enabling you to provide healthy and safe working conditions for everyone on site.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction.
From £345 +VAT (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and lunch/refreshments)
Possible CITB grants available.